7 Affordable Homes for Sale in Macomb Township and Beyond
Check out some of the least expensive homes on the market in Macomb, Clinton, Chesterfield and Shelby Townships, as well as New Baltimore, St. Clair Shores and Utica.
Patch highlighted some of the priciest properties on the market last week in seven Macomb County towns.
This week's roundup takes a look at some of the most affordable homes for sale across the county. View a sampling of what's on the market near you.
- Listing One: Condo/townhome at 52392 Heatherstone Ave. in Macomb Township is listed for $87,900. It has two bedrooms, two baths and spans 1,400 square feet. The listing cites a fireplace, new carpeting and an updated kitchen with ceramic flooring.
- Listing Two: Single-family home at 25864 21 Mile in Chesterfield Township is listed for $40,000. It has three bedrooms, one bath and spans 1,296 square feet on a .46-acre lot. The listing cites a spacious family room, hardwood flooring and a two-car attached garage.
- Listing Three: Single-family home at 35455 Kirby St. in Clinton Township is listed for $35,000. It has three bedrooms, one bath and spans 925 square feet. The listing cites a full basement and a two-car detached garage.
- Listing Four: Single-family home at 50925 Ashley St. in New Baltimore is listed for $39,900. It has two bedrooms, one bath and spans 800 square feet. The listing cites a sunroom, bay window and outdoor shed.
- Listing Five: Single-family home at 8225 Millis Road in Shelby Township is listed for $34,000. It has two bedrooms, one bath and spans 804 square feet on a .69-acre lot.
- Listing Six: Single-family home at 21910 Elizabeth St. in St. Clair Shores is listed for $45,200. It has two bedrooms, one bath and spans 1,100 square feet.
- Listing Seven: Single-family home at 44264 Davis Drive in Utica is listed for $59,900. It has two bedrooms, two baths and spans 1,310 square feet on a .51-acre lot.