Macomb County Executive Mark Hackel will deliver his first State of the County Address on Wednesday at 6 p.m.
Check with Patch starting at 5:45 p.m. Wednesday for live coverage of the speech.
Thanks. We'll email you the next time we update this story.
See More on Patch
- Old Macomb County Building to Remain Closed Monday
- Macomb Kicks Off County Adopt-A-County Road Program
- Law Enforcement Academy for Seniors Accepting Registrations
- Shelby Awaits Macomb Vote on Cost-Splitting Agreement Key to Court Relocation
- Federal Sequestration Could Hurt Defense Jobs in Macomb County
Most Popular articles
- Passenger Accused of Pointing Gun During Macomb Township Road Rage Incident
- Macomb Township Pedestrian Dies After Clinton Township Crash
- New Homes For Sale in Macomb Township This Week
- Retiring at 50: Could You Follow This Michigan Woman's Extreme Savings Plan?
- What’s the Going Rate For a Lawn Service in Macomb Township?