From Hall Road to 25 Mile Road and Fairchild to Hayes, orange barrels are a familiar sight along Macomb Township's roadways and construction crews continue summer projects.
Here's a look at some of the road work still to come:
Hall Road Concrete Patching
- Affected Area: Eastbound Hall Road between Van Dyke and Hayes
- Closures: Two lanes of eastbound Hall Road
- End Date: 5 a.m. Tuesday, July 17
24 Mile Road Paving
- Affected Area: 24 Mile Road between Elan Drive (east of Card Road) and North Avenue
- Closures: 24 Mile Road closed to thru traffic between Elan Drive and North Avenue. This section will be paved and widened at the intersection of North Avenue to provide a left turn lane.
- End Date: Sept. 14
Canal Road Pavement Preservation
- Affected Area: Canal from Garfield to Justin Drive
- Closures: A single lane on Canal to allow for paving work.
- Start Date: Tuesday, July 17
- End date: Wednesday, July 18
Upcoming: 23 Mile Road Bridge
- Dates: August to November
- Where: 23 Mile Road bridge over the north branch Clinton River to North Avenue
- What to watch for: The two-lane bridge will be replaced with a five-lane span, resulting in complete closure of the bridge. Detours will be posted north to 26 Mile Road and south to 21 Mile Road. Macomb Township is working to pave a portion of 24 Mile prior to the bridge closure to use as another detour.