Do You Love or Loathe the Winter Weather, Macomb Township?
Leave a comment below to tell us if you are sick of the snow or if you love the winter weather.
Are you sick of the snow? Or do you love the winter weather?
That’s a question we asked on the Macomb Patch Facebook page, and we received a variety of answers from those who both loved and loathed the conditions.
Here’s a look at what some people said on Facebook.
- Jennifer Koz Green: Yes, sick of it.
- Shirley Pharris: Love!
- Stephanie Bojakowski-Penner: Can't stand the cold, snow, winter or Michigan. Much too cold most of the year for me!!!!!!
- James Coller: I'm ready for spring!!!
- Emily Eckert Happell: I'm over it. It could have stopped snowing by New Year and I would have been happy.
- Jeff Sparling: Love!
- Eddie Burck: Hate it with an unmitigated passion! Bring the Spring!
- LouAnn Clemons Tances: Love it.
Macomb Township residents should get used to seeing the snow, though.
The National Weather Service predicts snow showers on Tuesday with 1-2 inches of accumulation expected. And snow showers are in the forecast for Thursday, too.
Tell us what you think by leaving a comment below. Do you love or loathe the winter weather?