It's Restaurant Week in Macomb Co.; Check Out J. Baldwin's Special Menus
J. Baldwin's offers a lunch menu for $11 and a dinner menu with lobster entrees ranging from $18.99 to $29.99 during restaurant week.
It's Restaurant Week in Macomb County.
Facilitated by the Anchor Bay and Sterling Heights Regional Chambers in partnership with their Tourism & Hospitality Committee, restaurants throughout the county will offer three- to five-course meals for lunch, dinner, or both at a fixed rate. Drinks, tax or gratuity will be separate. The week runs Sept. 10-14.
One of Clinton Township's participating restaurants is J. Baldwin's, located at 18 Mile and Garfield. Guests can choose from an $11 lunch menu (11 a.m.-3 p.m.) or a special "Lobsterfest" dinner menu.
Lunch 3 Pack - $11
Choice of One:
- Cup of homemade soup
- House side salad
- Petite calamari
- Hummus with vegetables and grilled pita
Choice of One:
- Grilled turkey panini with homemade chips
- Coconut crusted tilapia with teriyaki vegetables and saffron rice
- 8-inch three topping pizza
- Veggie burger with homemade chips
- Chicken BLT on roasted red pepper wrap with homemade chips
- Chocolate mousse cake
- Hot fudge ice cream sundae
"Lobsterfest" Dinner Menu
(See the photo gallery for a complete dinner menu with entree descriptions.)
- Lobster bisque, $4.99
- Chilled lobster, scallop and shrimp ceviche cocktail, $11.99
- Crispy fried lobster raviolis, $9.99
- Lobster, shrimp and crab cake, $23.99
- Crab stuffed whole lobster, $26.99
- Lobster mac & cheese, $18.99
- Lobster shellfish menage, $29.99
Patch will bring you a different restaurant's menu every day this week. Check out the lunch and dinner menus for Brio Tuscan Grille, posted Monday.