Sunday Schedule: St. Isidore Strawberry Festival 2012
The festival runs today from 12:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. at St. Isidore Catholic Church at 23 Mile Road and Romeo Plank.
The annual St. Isidore Strawberry Festival continues today with live music, an authentic Polish dinner and strawberry desserts galore. Here's a look at what you can expect:
Sunday, June 24
- 12:30-7:30 p.m – Authentic Polish dinner (until meals run out)
- 12:30-7:30 p.m – Outdoor grill open, desserts include strawberry shortcakes, strawberry milkshakes, strawberry pies and strawberry sundaes
- 12:30-2:30 p.m. – Live music, K Tones (polka band)
- 3:30-7:30 p.m. – Live music, 50 Amp Fuse (rock and pop)
- 50/50 all weekend
- Main raffle on Sunday with $7,500 grand prize
- Theme baskets featuring golf equipment, gift certificates, electronics, baskets of cheer and more. Take a chance on one for $1 a ticket.
- Bingo on Sunday
The game tent is open all weekend, with inflatables outside and a dunk tent for those who want to test their aim.
All festival activities take place at St. Isidore Catholic Church at 23 Mile Road and Romeo Plank.