If you find yourself craving that "fourth meal," you can now add the northeast corner of Romeo Plank and Hall Road to your list of Taco Bell locations.
Macomb Township's newest fast food restaurant opened its doors Monday, Dec. 3. The township approved construction of the franchise in fall 2011, but Taco Bell didn't break ground on the new location until August of this year.
The lot on which Taco Bell now sits formerly housed a BP gas station, which had been vacant for more than a year when Taco Bell announced its plans for the property.
The restaurant is open 10 a.m. to midnight seven days a week, with the drive-thru open from 10 a.m. to 4 a.m. seven days as well.
When Macomb Patch asked readers in November 2011 what they thought of the Mexican fast-food restaurant's move, 75 percent of respondents said they were pleased to see this franchise take up residence in the township.
What are your thoughts now that the business is up and running? Tell us in the comments.
See More on Patch
Most Popular articles
- Passenger Accused of Pointing Gun During Macomb Township Road Rage Incident
- New Homes For Sale in Macomb Township This Week
- Retiring at 50: Could You Follow This Michigan Woman's Extreme Savings Plan?
- Macomb Township Pedestrian Dies After Clinton Township Crash
- What’s the Going Rate For a Lawn Service in Macomb Township?