If you're planning to mail your holiday packages – and want them to arrive by Christmas Day – you have just over a week to meet the shipping deadlines of the U.S. Post Office, FedEx and UPS.
Here's what you need to know to get your packages to their destinations on time:
|FedEx Ground||Dec. 17|
|FedEx Express||Dec. 22|
FedEx Store Locations and Drop Boxes Near Macomb Township
- Store: 41150 Garfield Rd., Clinton Twp.
- Box: 46600 Romeo Plank Rd., Macomb Twp.
- Box: 42621 Garfield Rd., Clinton Twp.
- Box: 45000 River Ridge., Clinton Twp.
- Box: 18800 Hall Rd., Clinton Twp.
|2nd Day Air||Dec. 20|
|UPS Next Day Air||Dec. 21|
UPS Store Locations and Drop Boxes in Macomb Township
- Store: 51194 Romeo Plank Rd.
- Box: 46600 Romeo Plank Rd., packages up to 16x13x3 inches
- Box: 45716 Montmorency Dr., packages up to 16x13x3 inches
- Box: 16748 21 Mile Rd., packages up to 16x13x3 inches
- Box: 51550 Hayes Rd., packages up to 16x13x3 inches
*The deadline for Dec. 25 delivery to Africa and Central and South America was Dec. 3. For more details on military and international mailing, visit the USPS website.
Post Office Locations Near Macomb Township
- 42383 Garfield Rd., Clinton Township
- 8785 Hall Rd., Utica
- 7755 22 Mile Rd., Shelby Township
- 155 S. Main St., Mount Clemens