The lazy, hazy days of summer are finally here, and you can bet outdoor dining will be in high demand for the next three months.
Here are a few local restaurants featuring a patio option. Are we missing your favorite spot? Tell us in the comments. You can also review these and other local businesses in Patch's directory.
- Bello Woods Golf Course, the outdoor patio is located behind the ninth green of the gold course.
- Tavern at Tina's, at 23 Mile and North Avenue
- Dairy Queen/Orange Julius, at Hall Road and North Avenue
- Rojo Mexican Bistro, in The Mall Partridge Creek
- PF Changs, in The Mall Partridge Creek
- Brio Tuscan Grille, in The Mall Partridge Creek
- Tin Fish, in The Mall Partridge Creek
- Bar Louie, in The Mall Partridge Creek
- California Pizza Kitchen, in The Mall Partridge Creek
- Aspen Restaurant, enclosed patio with windows facing out to Hall Road.
And in Macomb's neighboring cities and townships:
- McClenaghan's Pub in Shelby Township
- River's Edge Bar and Grill in Shelby Township
- Metropolitan Cafe in Shelby Township
- Nick's 22nd Street Steakhouse in Shelby Township
- Filippas in Shelby Township
- Red Ox Tavern in Utica
- Shamrock Irish Pub in Utica
- Bad Brad's BBQ in New Baltimore
- Louis' Chop House in Chesterfield Township
- Rosie O'Grady's in Chesterfield Township
- Wintergarden Tavern in Chesterfield Township
- Buffalo Wild Wings in Chesterfield Township