Spring is just around the corner and there are literally dozens of Mom2Mom sales, school and church craft shows and team fund-raisers scheduled to take place right here in Macomb Township.
If you're helping to organize one of these events–and want to spread the word around town–make sure you post it on Patch's events calendar.
First things first, make sure you're signed into Macomb Patch. If you're not a member, you can sign up with your name and email address here.
Now you're ready to add your event to Patch's calendar.
- Click the "Events" tab at the top of the page or follow this link to the calendar.
- Locate the "Add an Event" tab beneath the search bar and click it.
- Add a title for your event such as: Immanuel Lutheran Mom2Mom Sale, or Dakota High School Spring Craft Show
- Fill in the necessary information, date, time and location. Add a short description and upload a photo if there is one available.
- Choose a category for your event, such as "Fairs & Festivals" or "Family" and fill in any other information that is available. The more the better.
- When you're all done, double check your information and click "Post My Event" at the bottom of the page. Your event will appear instantly on the Patch calendar for everyone to see.