Check out a list of events taking place around Macomb County this month:
- Trick or Treat Trail at the Clinton Township Civic Center. There are two trail times available on Oct. 20: 2:30-3 p.m. and 3:30-4 p.m. Admission is $8.50 for Clinton Township residents and $11 for non-residents.Pre-registration is required for children age 1 to 17. All adults are free.
- Trick or Treat at the Clinton-Macomb Public Library main branch. Children ages 2-5 are invited to put on their costumes, enjoy Halloween stories and then trick or treat through the Main Library on Oct. 23 at 10:30 a.m. Registration is required.
- Clinton Township Goodfellows "No Child Without a Christmas" Spaghetti Dinner. Oct. 10 from 11:30 a.m. to 8 p.m. at the Italian-American Cultural Center at 43843 Romeo Plank Rd. Dinners are $8 at the door and no RSVP is necessary. Children under age 5 eat free.
- Trunk or Treat will be at 1 S. Main Street, Mount Clemens (Parking Structure in downtown) from noon to 3 p.m. Oct. 27. Trunk Or Treat for Family Peace is a violence-prevention event sponsored by Turning Point. This family friendly event promotes non-violence and increases awareness. Using the theme of Halloween, Turning Point promotes the idea that no home should be scary.
- Make A Difference Day is a free health expo and safety fair from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 6 in downtown New Baltimore. Car seat safety inspections, jaws of life demonstrations, bicycle checks, immunizations and health screenings are offered. For more information, contact Florence Hayman at 586-725-4690.
- Trick-or-Treat on Main Street hosted by the New Baltimore Parks and Recreation with Halloween games, free pumpkins for the first 100 registrants, inflatables and donuts, cider and other refreshments from 6-8 p.m. Oct. 26 with a 7 p.m. magic show. Location: Walter and Mary Burke Park and New Baltimore Recreation Center. Price: Free. For more information or to register, contact the center at 586-725-0291 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tricks-N-Treats at Chesterfield Township Municipal Offices with a fire and ice show by Mad Science, traditional trick-or-treating and Halloween crafts suitable for all ages from 4:30-6:30 p.m. Oct. 20. Price: $7 for residents, $12 for non-residents. For more information, visit www.chesterfieldtwp.org/Services/ParksandRecreation/Overview.asp
- Goblin Gourds at Chesterfield Township Library. Teens can enjoy pumpkin decorating from 6-7:30 p.m. Oct. 9 at the library and create some truly terrifying goblin gourds. All supplies provided by the library. Registration for the free program is required. For more information or to register, visit the library, 586-598-4900, or visit www.chelibrary.org.
- Take a Bite out of Utica Zombie Crawl is Oct. 13 in conjunction with Utica's first-ever Zombie Crawl. Particpating restaurants and bars in Utica will be offering discounts with a $5 donation to the American Red Cross. Click here for more information.
- Be sure to check out our Halloween Scare Guide and complete Zombie Invasions guides, too!
Know of more events happening around Macomb County? Add them to our comments' section below, or upload them to your Patch site's events calendar. Just click the "Put an event on the calendar" link at the bottom of the home page.