Ready or not, St. Patrick’s Day is almost here.
Do you have plans for the holiday? Whatever the answer, Patch has some ideas on how to spend St. Patrick’s Day in Macomb County.
- Pat O'Brien's Tavern remains a St. Patrick’s Day destination. The St. Clair Shores bar opens early March 17 at 7 a.m. with a free Irish breakfast, followed by the 10 a.m. opening of a special tent constructed in the parking lot behind the pub where traditional Irish music will be played. There is a $10 cover fee.
- Celtic Sisters Candles and Candies in New Baltimore is offering discounts up until the holiday. (The store is closed Sundays throughout the winter.) Check out the store for green candles and take part in the Lucky Leprechaun Coin Toss.
- Sherwood Brewing in Shelby Township will offer a traditional Irish menu at noon to go along with festive music throughout the day. The Detroit Pub in Clinton Township also will have music all day.
- Feel the need for green beer? Then check out Coyote Joes in Shelby Township, Hamlin Pub in Shelby Township, Bar Louie in Clinton Township
- Rosie O’Grady’s in Chesterfield Township will have an all-you-can-eat breakfast buffet from 7-10 a.m. There’s also green beer, corned beef and cabbage.