If you haven't already made your Easter brunch reservations, consider this your reminder. Here's what's happening at local restaurants, not only in Macomb Township but across southeastern Michigan.
- Description: Eggs, bacon, roast beef, macaroni and cheese, homemade desserts and more.
- When: March 31, 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Price: Adults $19.99, children 6-10 $9.99, children 5 and under and seniors 90 and over are free.
- Where: 20333 Hall Rd, Macomb, MI 48044
- Phone: 586-226-8838.
Burning Tree Golf & Country Club
- Description: Burning tree is featuring items including an omelet station, carving stations with slow roasted prime rib, panko crusted honey mustard salmon, fresh fruit and cakes and pies.
- When: March 31, 10:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Price: Adults $25.95, children 4- to 10-years old $10.95 and children 3 and under are free. A 17 percent gratuity and 6 percent state sales tax are added to the bill.
- Location: 22871 21 Mile Rd., Macomb, MI 48044
- Phone: 586-493-9500
- Description: Buffet may include omelets made to order, carving statin with roast beef, chilled shrimp cocktail and special mini-buffet for children.
- When: March 31, 10 a.m.-3:30 p.m
- Price: Adults $21.95, children ages 3-12 $11.95, children under 3 are free. An 18 percent gratuity and 6 percent state sales tax are added to the bill.
- Location: 48787 North Ave., Macomb, MI 48042
- Phone: 586-598-9500 ext. 2
Fishbone's Rhythm Kitchen
- Description: Fishbone's will offer a brunch featuring holiday favorites with a New Orleans-flair
- When: March 31, 10 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Cost: Adults $25, children 6-10 $12, under 6 $6
- Where: 23722 Jefferson, St. Clair Shores
- Phone: 586-498-3000
- Description: Lakeland Manor will offer a brunch with items including a made-to-order omelet station, roast sirloin of beef, fresh fruit and desserts.
- When: March 31, 11 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Price: Adults: $16.95 (plus 15 percent service charge and 6 percent sales tax) and children $8.95 (plus 15 percent service charge and 6 percent sales tax)
- Where: 26211 Harper, St. Clair Shores
- Phone: 586-773-2211
- Description: Waves is hosting an Easter brunch with a variety of salads; entrees including lamb, salmon and northern woods chicken and desserts. Price: Adults $21.95, children 5-10 $8.95, children 4 and under are free.
- When: March 31, 11 a.m.-5:30 p.m.
- Where: 24223 Jefferson, St. Clair Shores
- Phone: 586-773-3279
Zuccaro Banquets and Catering
- Description: Zuccaro Banquets will offer brunch featuring scrambled eggs, french toast, breakfast sausage, hash brown potatoes and more.
- When: 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. March 31
- Where: Zuccaro Banquets and Catering, 46601 Gratiot (South of 21 Mile) in Chesterfield Township
- Phone: 586-949-4110
- Description: The Mirage is hosting an Easter brunch.
- When: March 31, 11 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Cost: Adults $22.50, Children 7-12 $9.50, Children under 6 are free.
- Where: 16980 18 Mile Road Clinton Township
- Phone: 586-228-2222
Brunch at Longacre House
- Description: Cost for the brunch is $30, $20 for children under 12. For reservations or for more information, please call 248-477-8404.
- When: March 31 at 1 p.m. with a reservation deadline of March 22.
- Where: Longacre House, 24705 Farmington Road, Farmington Hills
- Phone: 248-477-8404
Lily’s Easter Brunch Buffet
- Description: Hop on in for all-you-can-eat buffet style brunch featuring prime rib, made to order omelets, New Orleans style French toast and much more. The Easter Bunny will be there with treats for the kids. Price: $24.99 adults; $10.99 kids 12 to 5
- When: March 31, with seatings at 10 a.m.; noon; 2 p.m. and 4 p.m.
- Where: 410 S. Washington, Royal Oak
- Phone: 248-591-5459
- Description: Belgian waffles, southwest eggs, maple-glazed ham, broiled Scottish salmon with dill cream and a dessert table highlight this brunch at the downtown Rochester brewery. Cost: $22.95 adults; children 7-12 $8.95; children 6 and under free with adult purchase.
- When: 10:30 a.m. and 12:30 p.m. seatings March 31.
- Where: Rochester Mills Beer Co., 400 Water St., Rochester.
- Phone: 248-650-5080.
Portofino Easter Buffet
- Description: Portofino will offer a brunch featuring an array of dishes and a dessert table. Breakfast items will be available until 2 p.m. The cost is $19.95 for adults, $16.95 for senior citizens and $10.95 for children 10 and under.
- When: March 31, 2013, 11:00 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Where: Portofino, 3455 Biddle Ave., Wyandotte
- Phone: 734-281-6700
- Description: Have a Great time with family and the Easter Bunny at the 9th annual Grande Easter Buffet Brunch.
- When: March 31, 2013, 11 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Where: 786 West Highland Road, Highland, MI 48357
- Phone: 248-889-3004 (ext 4)