1. Advertising Pro for Patch.com
Patch.com in Michigan has four openings for "rock star" advertising professionals with local online sales experience. We're looking for people who want to help small businesses succeed.
Interested? Send your resume to Michigan Regional Publisher Rob Cucheran at Robert.Cucheran@patch.com.
Ebeling Elementary Crossing Guard
- Requirements: Must be high school graduate or have GED equivalent; at least 18 years of age; pass a criminal history background check conducted by the Macomb County Sheriff’s Department; pass a pre-employment drug screen; possess a valid Michigan driver’s license in good standing.
- Salary: $9.50/hour
- Resumes and Applications should be sent to:
Human Resources Department - SA
54111 Broughton Road
Macomb, MI 48042
3. TCF Bank Teller
- Requirements: High school diploma or GED, or currently enrolled in high school; ability to perform necessary calculations and transactions; must successfully complete technical training and pass test standards.
- Apply online
4. Barnes & Noble Community Relations Manager
- Requirements: Experience in one or more of the following fields: sales (preferably outside sales), education, marketing, fundraising and development or public relations; solid computer skills, which should include: Excel, Word, e-mail and Internet navigation; ability to travel locally.
- Apply online or in person at:
Barnes & Noble 2830
14165 Hall Rd.
Shelby Twp. MI 48315
5. Triumph Gear Systems Machinists
Full-time openings for experienced machinists:
- CNC Mill Operator
- CNC Grind Operator
- CNC Lathe Operator
- Bevel Grind Operator
- Deburr Operator
Apply in person at 15375 23 Mile Rd., email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 586-781-0152.
Find more openings on Patch's Job's site.