If you're sick of fighting crowds at the mall and haven't a clue where to start looking for inexpensive gift ideas for the ladies in your life, you don't have to go far.
While gearing up for their busiest shopping season, The Spoiled Girl on Hayes at 22 Mile met with Patch to put together 10 looks and gift ideas for under $50.
Part Owner Meghan Curis said the boutique carries clothing, accessories and jewelry for women of all ages.
Curis said the secret to the small boutique's success is the employees' level of customer service.
"From the moment you walk in, it feels like being with a personal shopper," said Curris, who owns the business along with Lauryn and Laura Curis.
10 Gift Ideas Under $50
- Clothing: A black tunic dress with zipper detail shoulders and studded belt will cost you $44.95.
- Scarves: Scarves come in many lengths and fabrics. The Spoiled Girl carries fury scarves long and short for anywhere between $22.95-$28.95.
- Gloves: Young women will love the new texting gloves. The fingers include sensors that will allow you to text on a smart phone while still wearing the glove. Texting gloves cost $12.95 a pair.
- Statement necklace: Spoiled Girl offers necklaces with matching earring sets so you don't have to think too hard to find a nice gift set. The necklace and earrings pictured in the gallery cost $34.95.
- Dressy bracelet: A bold bracelet will dazzle up any holiday outfit. Bracelet pictured runs $22.95.
- Holiday earrings: Matching holiday earrings pictured cost $22.95.
- Lolita Wine Glasses: The hand-painted wine glasses come in holiday and celebration themes for $22.95.
- Clutch Purse: The black mid-sized clutch has a bow front and studded detail: $40.95.
- Cross Bracelets: Spoiled Girl can't keep these handmade cross bracelets by a local designer in stock.
- Stackable bracelets: Are a hit among young girls. Bracelets run between $12.95 and $18.95.
Curis has some shopping tips if you're not sure what to buy the lady in your life.
- Young girls are really into the beaded stackable bracelets, especially anything with crosses and skulls, said Curis.
- Middle-aged women love big fun purses so they can carry all their stuff.
- Older women love scarves. You can't go wrong with scarves.
Curis said all the pieces found at Spoiled Girl are original. In addition to getting personal attention, Spoiled Girl is gearing up for Small Business Saturday, which is a day that is designated nationally to supporting local businesses.
Spoiled Girl also offers in-store parties. Women can enjoy a private day or evening shopping experience in order to raise money for a charity or receive deep discounts.
For more information, visit www.shopspoiledgirl.com. Visit the shop at 48883 Hayes Rd., in Shelby Township.