Are you sick of the snow? Or do you love the winter weather?
That’s a question we asked on the Macomb Patch Facebook page, and we received a variety of answers from those who both loved and loathed the conditions.
Here’s a look at what some people said on Facebook.
- Jennifer Koz Green: Yes, sick of it.
- Shirley Pharris: Love!
- Stephanie Bojakowski-Penner: Can't stand the cold, snow, winter or Michigan. Much too cold most of the year for me!!!!!!
- James Coller: I'm ready for spring!!!
- Emily Eckert Happell: I'm over it. It could have stopped snowing by New Year and I would have been happy.
- Jeff Sparling: Love!
- Eddie Burck: Hate it with an unmitigated passion! Bring the Spring!
- LouAnn Clemons Tances: Love it.
Macomb Township residents should get used to seeing the snow, though.
The National Weather Service predicts snow showers on Tuesday with 1-2 inches of accumulation expected. And snow showers are in the forecast for Thursday, too.
Tell us what you think by leaving a comment below. Do you love or loathe the winter weather?