The National Institute of Certified College Planners (NICCP) and the Millennium Insurance Agency will be hosting this college workshop, November 5th and November 13th. This FREE educational workshop is for parents of local area high school students interested in learning more about the college admissions process and what programs are available to help to prepare your students for college.
Timothy Parros, CCPS, NICCP, NACAC, HECA, from Parros College Planning LLC will help alleviate some of the unease parents and their college-bound kids in the area might have about the expense of higher education. Don’t wait until your student is a senior in high school to start planning.
“HOW TO PAY FOR COLLEGE WITHOUT GOING BROKE” will be held on two nights only at the UTICA High School.
The workshop will cover critical issues parents of high school students need to be informed of as they prepare to send their high school students to college. These include:
- The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- How to pick colleges that will give you the best financial aid packages.
- How to lower your “out-of-pocket” costs and get the maximum amount of money from each school.
- How to increase your chances of getting “free money” through merit based aid.
- What key things colleges consider when accepting your student and how to make the college compete for your child.
Seating is limited. To reserve your seat, call 888-590-3668 or register online at www.parroscollegeplanning.com