This week’s Food Fight has people buzzing about the best place for coffee in Macomb County.
We listened to your comments, and you have let us know your top picks: Biggby Coffee, Caffe Far Bella, Caribou Coffee, Che Cosa, Gus’s Coney Island and Travis Coffee Shop.
- Biggby Coffee has several locations in Macomb County, including stores in Macomb Township, Shelby Township and Utica.
- Caffe Far Bella is located at 23233 Nine Mack Dr. in St. Clair Shores.
- Caribou Coffee has several stores in the area, including one in Shelby Township on 26 Mile Road.
- Che Cosa is located at 90 Macomb Place in Mount Clemens.
- Gus’s Coney Island is located at 50899 Gratiot Ave. in Chesterfield Township.
- Travis Coffee Shop is located at 23500 Greater Mack Ave. in St. Clair Shores.
Now we’re asking for a little more help to finish off this Food Fight.
We would like you to vote on one of those coffee shops in our poll.
If you would like, please leave a comment on why you voted, or share your choice on Facebook and Twitter. You can also leave a review of the restaurant on Patch.
You have until Friday at 5 p.m. to vote, and we’ll announce the winner of the Food Fight on Saturday morning.
Thanks again. The coffee’s a-brewin’.