This week’s House Hunt features recently sold properties in Macomb County.
Check these listings to see what homes are selling near you.
- Listing One: Condo/townhome at 45667 Heather Ridge Drive in Macomb Township sold in August for $77,000. It was built in 2003 and spans 1,408 square feet. The space has two bedrooms, two baths.
- Listing Two: Single-family home at 38343 Maple Drive in Clinton Township sold in August for $212,735. The house, built in 2011, spans 2,206 square feet on a .34-acre lot. The two-story colonial has four bedrooms, three baths.
- Listing Three: Single-family home at 52115 Defever Lane in Chesterfield Township sold in August for $146,000. The one-story ranch was built in 1998 and has three bedrooms, two baths. It spans 1,486 square feet on a 7,405-square-foot lot.
- Listing Four: Single-family home at 36235 Saint Clair Drive in New Baltimore sold in August for $225,000. The two-story colonial was built in 1999 and has four bedrooms, two baths. It spans 2,875 square feet on a 9,583-square-foot lot.
- Listing Five: Single-family home at 11446 25 Mile Road in Shelby Township sold in August for $230,000. The one-and-a-half-story cape cod has four bedrooms, three baths. Built in 1997, it spans 2,983 square feet on a .54-acre lot.
- Listing Six: Single-family home at 31265 Burton St. in St. Clair Shores sold in August for $72,215. The one-story ranch, built in 1956, has two bedrooms, two baths. It spans 1,457 square feet on a 5,663-square-foot lot.
- Listing Seven: Single family home at 46150 Hecker Drive in Utica sold in August for $115,000. The one-and-a-half-story house has three bedrooms, two baths. Built in 1971, it spans 1,432 square feet on a .26-acre lot.