This week, House Hunt features recently sold residential properties around Macomb County. See a sampling of sold properties here.
- Listing One: Single-family home at 50322 Margaret Ave. in Macomb Township sold in April for $185,900. The two-story house, built in 2004, has four bedrooms, three baths and spans 2,798 square feet on a 8,276-square-foot lot.
- Listing Two: Single-family home at 41800 Heydenreich Road in Clinton Township sold in June for $455,000. The two-story house was built in 1952 and has five bedrooms, three baths. It spans 4,928 square feet on a 2.65-acre lot.
- Listing Three: Single-family home at 49990 Callens Road in Chesterfield Township sold in May for $150,000. The ranch has three bedrooms, two baths. Built in 1987, the house spans 1,406 square feet on a .69-acre lot.
- Listing Four: Single-family home at 35939 24 Mile Road in New Baltimore sold in July for $310,000. The one-story house has four bedrooms, two baths. Built in 2000, it spans 2,875 square feet on a .69-acre lot.
- Listing Five: Single-family home at 13388 Hawk Drive in Shelby Township sold in August for $425,000. The colonial was built in 2012 with four bedrooms, four baths. It spans 3,455 square feet on a .26-acre lot.
- Listing Six: Single-family home at 22611 Lakecrest St. in St. Clair Shores sold in May for $225,000. Built in 1961, the house has three bedrooms, three baths. The one-story ranch spans 1,681 square feet on a 9,148-square-foot lot.
- Listing Seven: Single-family home at 45412 Sterritt St. in Utica sold in July for $107,000. The colonial has four bedrooms, two baths. Built in 1971, the house spans 1,440 square feet on a 9,148-square-foot lot.