This Macomb location of the 7-Eleven chain features a 24-hour gas station and convenience store. Situated on the corner of Gratiot Avenue and Hall Road (M59) just west of the I-94 expressway, the 7-Eleven staff can provide you with directions, a cup of coffee for the road or some gas in your tank. The most popular food items are coffee, slurpees and cold drinks. Along with a selection of snack food and small grocery items, this 7-Eleven store sells products related to basic car maintenance needs and over-the-counter cold, flu and pain medicine. There is also a small selection of gift items including video-games and movies. Customers have access to a CitiBank ATM inside the store. This location accepts EBT foodstamps but does not accept EBT cash.
- Hours: Daily, 24 hrs.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, EBT/Food Stamps, MasterCard, Visa
- Menu link: www.7-eleven.com/Category.aspx?CategoryId=3000000
- Parking: Free lot
- Service type: Self-service
- Diesel: No
- Features: Air pump, Convenience store, Public restroom, Vacuum
- Items: Beer, Coffee, Drugs, Lottery, Newspapers/magazines, Soda, Tobacco products