Beaumont Medical Center
Located at the corner of Hall Road and Tilch, the Beaumont Medical Center is a state-of-the-art facility providing urgent care, home medical equipment and numerous outpatient services; these include Beaumont Macomb Ambulatory Surgery Center, cardiac diagnostics, Cardiac Health and Wellness Center, Center for Pain Medicine, nuclear medicine, physical and occupational therapy, pulmonary function testing, pulmonary rehabilitation, radiology, sleep evaluation services, vascular lab services and a Wound Care Center. The facility also houses laboratory services and the Lakeside Pharmacy. Major trauma care is not available at this location. For more information on specific services provided at each center as well as hours, appointment procedures and insurances accepted, visit the Beaumont Medical Center - Macomb Township website.
- Hours: Prompt care hours: Daily, 10am - 10pm. Home medical equipment hours: Mon - Fri, 9am - 5pm; Sat, Sun, closed. Hours vary for individual centers.
- Handicap Accessible: Handicapped bathrooms, wide doors and elevators are available.
- Insurance accepted: Most major providers are accepted.
- Accreditations/certifications: Board Certified family physicians
- Affiliations: Beaumont Hospitals
- Parking: Free lot
- Features: Food and drink
- Pharmacy hours: Mon - Thu, 8am - 7pm; Fri, 8am - 6pm; Sat, 10am - 3pm; Sun, closed.
- 24-hour: No
- Type: General, Rehabilitation
- Departments: Cardiology, Orthopedic services, Radiology, Rehabilitation services, Surgery
- Helipad: No
- Services: Aquatics, Wound care
- Radiology: CAT, MRI, Mammography, Ultrasound, X-ray