This locally owned and operated franchise takes coffee service to a new level. Offering Wi-Fi connections to customers as well as some of the world's best coffee, it has enhanced its offerings by making frozen lattes, flavored drinks, bagels, cookies and a variety of other items available for its discerning customers. Hot specialty beverages in the winter and chilled beverages in the summer make this the place to hunker down and work on school assignments.
This coffee stop is located along the busiest East-West artery in the traffic world of Southeastern Michigan, M-59 (Hall Road). It can be spotted on the North side of the road directly across from one of the area's premier shopping centers.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 6am - 9pm; Sat, 6am - 9pm; Sun, 7am - 9pm
- Handicap Accessible: There is parking adjacent to the entry and no steps.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Coffee, specialty drinks, drinks for the calorie conscious with 220 or less calories, also offering drinks less than 188 calories
- Food & dining options: Sugar-free
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out, Web orders
- Menu link: www.biggby.com/menu/theMenu.php
- Specialties: Hot and cold reduced-calorie beverages along with its coffee made with some of the finest beans.
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: American, Bistro, Fast Food
- Signature dishes: Coffee, flavored coffee, frozen drinks and specialty flavored coffees
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Coffee
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Number of tables: 10
- Features: Breakfast, Dinner, Fireplace, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Quiet, Singles scene
- Dress code: Casual