Burger is home of the Whopper. In addition to a variety of hamburger choices, the fast-food chain's menu also comprises chicken and fish sandwiches as well as fries and desserts.
At this Burger King you'll find a children's play area, and seating for several families at one time.
This Burger King is located at one of the busiest intersections in Macomb County – the corner of Hall Rd. (M-59) and Romeo Plank Rd. Enter the unit from either the Hall Rd. side or the Romeo Plank Rd. side.
Be careful entering the drive-thru lane, on the East side of the building, because once you are in the lane – there is no parking on the West side of the building. Once there, your only option is to head out onto Hall Rd. If you make a mistake, there is no place to correct it, except to go onto M-59, take a right turn at the intersection and enter the restaurant lot off of the Romeo Plank Rd. entrance.
- Hours: Lobby: Mon - Thu, 6am - 11pm; Fri - Sat, 6am - midnight; Sun, 7am - 11pm. Drive-thru: Mon - Thu, 6am - 2am; Fri - Sat, 6am - 3am; Sun, 7am - midnight
- Handicap Accessible: Parking adjacent to entry, no steps
- Founding Date: 1854
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, Visa
- Products: Hamburgers, fries, chicken, breakfast croissants, coffee, apple pie, funnel cake sticks, sodas, shakes, salads, chicken tenders
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: www.bk.com/en/us/menu-nutrition/full-menu.html
- Specialties: Burgers and chicken sandwiches
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: American, Burgers, Dessert / Ice Cream, Fast Food, Sandwiches, Vegetarian/Vegan
- Signature dishes: The Whopper
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Hamburgers
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Number of tables: 10
- Features: Breakfast, Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Lunch, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual