For an old-fashioned meal in a wholesome restaurant with a cabin-inspired feel, look no further than the Country Inn. This restaurant provides the experience of a "getaway" a visit to northern Michigan, complete with a friendly staff and breakfast served all day. Open early and popular for breakfast with the locals, the Country Inn has a diverse menu. Affiliated with the Andiamo restaurant line, the Italian dishes are an excellent choice.
There are plenty of seating options from booths to tables, including a fireplace for those colder winter months. Groups are welcome and parts of the restaurant can be reserved for special parties and event gatherings. Meals are affordable, with selections generally ranging between $6-8. Cuddle up in this cozy retreat, complete with an old-fashioned gumball machine for the kids.
- Hours: Sun - Thu, 6am - 9pm; Fri, Sat, 6am - 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Natural, Organic, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.allmenus.com/mi/macomb/23857-the-country-inn/menu/brea…
- Specialties: Breakfast is very popular, with choices including pancakes, eggs and bacon.
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: American, Barbecue, Burgers, Diner, Greek, Seafood, Southern, Southwestern, Steak House, Vegetarian/Vegan
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Accepted
- Number of tables: 34
- Features: Breakfast, Brunch, Catering, Dinner, Fireplace, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Lunch, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Fun, Quiet