Deneweth's Garden Center
Located on the north side of 22 Mile, just west of Garfield Road, Deneweth's Garden Center is a seasonal garden center with one of the largest greenhouse in the Metro area. It offers a wide selection of live plants, bedding, mulch, stone, organic and natural pest control for outdoor planting needs.
This family-owned business offers locally grown plants, landscape design and planting services, as well as live arrangements for special events. In the spring and autumn seasons, Deneweth's hosts field trips for local schools and organizations to teach important facts about agriculture. For more information, contact the Deneweth's offices. Gift cards are available during the off-season.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 9am - 6pm. Open April - Oct, extended hours in May. General hours of operation are Mon - Fri, 9am - 6pm. Offices are open year round.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 1950s
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Outdoor gardening needs: live plants, bedding, pest control products and more
- Services: Classes, Delivery, Gift certificates
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Services (nurseries, gardening): Landscape design, Planting, Pond design