Jet's Pizza & Sub Shop
This Michigan-based pizza chain delivers the famous 8-cornered pizza. Located 1 mile off a main traffic artery, it sits in the heart of Macomb Township at a moderate to busy intersection: 21 Mile Road and Garfield Streets is peppered with small neighborhood sized stores including a hardware store, a dollar store, a liquor store and several small restaurants. Jet's Pizza sits at the eastern most corner of this "L" shaped strip mall, along the 21 Mile Road side.
This small neighborhood pizza stop does not have space for the families hoping to dine in as it's "Take-Out" only. Phone orders, on-line orders for those who have set up an account, and evenFax orders are welcomed. Jet's delivers to a local area of about 5 miles in any direction - as long as it doesn't overlap another Jet's Pizza delivery area.
- Hours: Mon-Thur, 11am - 11pm; Fri-Sat, 11am - Midnight; Sun, Noon - 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: Parking space in front.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Square Pizzas, round pizzas, traditional submarine sandwiches, a Calzone look-a-likes called "boats", pizza wraps, pizza bread, buffalo wings, Salads
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Delivery, Phone orders, Take-out, Web orders
- Menu link: jetspizza.com/menu
- Specialties: "8 Corner Pizza", "specialty crusts" - like Poppy Seed; Parmesan; Butter; Garlic; Cajun; and Romano,
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: Jet's Pizza is very involved in the community and with the local school systems. They support local charitable groups through fund raising packages and other tasting events.
- Cuisine: American, Fast Food, Italian, Sandwiches
- Signature dishes: 8 Corner Crust Pizza
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Square Pizzas
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Number of tables: 0
- Features: Catering, Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor seating
- Dress code: Casual