This gourmet sandwich shop, as it calls itself, dispenses good, tasty sandwiches. It goes one step further by offering on-line ordering as well as delivery in a limited area.
Sub sandwiches are served on eight-inch French bread buns, but it also offers giant club sandwiches, which are served on fresh-baked seven-grain bread or homemade French bread.
The meats and cheeses used for these sandwiches are freshly sliced every day. The sandwiches are assembled in front of the customer as they decide what garnishes will accompany their sandwich order.
Located in a strip mall along one of Macomb Counties busiest roads, it sits along the southern most border of Macomb Township, across from a major shopping mall. Easy in and out makes this a desirable place to stop for a quick lunch or dinner sandwich.
- Hours: Daily, 10am - 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: Parking
- Founding Date: 1983
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Sandwiches and various accompaniments: chips, soda, pickles, cookies, cheese
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out, Web orders
- Menu link: www.jimmyjohns.com/menu/menu.aspx
- Specialties: Gourmet sandwiches
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: American, Sandwiches, Vegetarian/Vegan
- Signature dishes: Eight-inch subs; giant club sandwiches
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Eight-inch gourmet subs
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Number of tables: 10
- Features: Dinner, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual