"Opa!" Flames shoot toward the ceiling as a Leo's waitress lights a pan of Saganaki, or flaming cheese. Located on Hall Road, just west of Heydenreich Road, Leo's Coney Island is one of Macomb Township's newest businesses and the second Leo's franchise to be opened by local restaurateur Christ Backos. The restaurant is open seven days a week and offers a variety of menu options for breakfast, lunch, dinner and dessert. Dinner specials are prepared fresh every day, as are most other menu options.
Leo's often partners with local schools to support their fund-raising efforts and school programs.
- Hours: Sun - Thu, 7am - 10pm; Fri, Sat, 7am - midnight
- Handicap Accessible: There are wide doors and aisles.
- Founding Date: 2010
- Payments accepted: Cash, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Leo's Famous Greek Salad Dressing, sold by the bottle
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: www.leosconeyisland.com/Menu/tabid/57/Default.aspx
- Specialties: Greek salad with grilled chicken
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: Leo's often partners with local schools to support their fund-raising efforts and programs.
- Cuisine: American, Dessert / Ice Cream, Greek
- Signature dishes: Coney Island hot dogs
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Saganaki "Opa" flaming cheese
- Price level: $
- Number of tables: 30
- Features: Breakfast, Catering, Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual