Macomb Township Town Hall
Drag box to select area
Macomb Township officially came into existence on March 7, 1834. The original township offices were located on 23 Mile Road, but in 2004, construction was completed on the Macomb Township Town Hall on Broughton Road, just off of 25 Mile Road. Township departments housed in the hall include: the Supervisor's Office, Clerk's Office, Treasurer's Office, Building Department, Elections Operations, Finance Operations and the Planning Department. The hall also hosts weekly and monthly meetings of the Macomb Township Board of Trustees, Planning Commission and Zoning Board, all of which are open to the public. All water bill payments must be made through the Treasurer's Office.
54111 Broughton Rd, Macomb, MI 48042
- Accessibility Details: Entrance ramp, handicapped bathrooms
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 8am - 4:30pm; Sat, Sun, closed
- Accessible: yes