Mama Vicki's a wonderful Coney Island-style diner whoses roots go way back to Port Huron. The original location was established in the 1940s by Greek immigrants Vicki and her husband, Chris. You have to try Mama Vicki's Over the Top Coney Special, a combination of a Coney Island hot dog and a Coney Burger in one bun covered with mustard and onions.
- Hours: Mon - Sun, 7am - 9pm
- Handicap Accessible: There is handicap parking.
- Founding Date: 1940
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Diner food
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Specialties: Coney Island food
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: American, Burgers, Diner, Sandwiches
- Signature dishes: Home-style chili
- Price level: $
- Features: Breakfast, Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun, Late-night, Quiet
- Dress code: Caual