Matt's Jewelry Brokers
This jewelry story is one of four owned by this company throughout southeast Michigan. It is located in a strip mall on the corner of 21 Mile and Romeo Plank roads. Matt's buys recycled jewelry from customers and pays them the market value for the gold, silver and precious stones by doing an on-the-spot appraisal. It also pays cash for any precious metals it buys from its customers.
This company offers jewelry repairs and ring sizing and even will help host "gold parties," which have become popular during hard economic times.
- Fax: 586-273-7596
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 10am - 7pm; Sun, 10am - 5pm
- Handicap Accessible: There is parking in the lot and a ramp to the store.
- Founding Date: Feb 2010
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Paypal, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Jewelry, watches, rings
- Services: Repair
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: This company works with schools and nonprofits to help raise funds for worthy causes.
- Original design / hand-made?: Yes
- Part of a chain: Yes
- Number of changing rooms: 0
- Tailoring: No
- Jewelry & watch brands: Hadley-Roma watchbands
- Vintage: Yes
- What are most popular gifts for both women and men?: Silver and white gold rings; diamond earrings