St. John Medical Center
Affiliated with St. John Hospital and Medical Center, the St. John Medical Center in Macomb Township prides itself on providing the same quality of care and board-certified physicians as its regional location. The center has numerous physician specialists, as well as outpatient services, urgent care, a lab, a pharmacy, an endoscopy center, a cancer center and diagnostic imaging. An urgent care facility staffed by family practice physicians, and a pediatrician is also available.
- Hours: Sun, 10am - 5pm; Mon - Fri, 6pm - 10pm; Sat, 12:30pm - 5pm. Emergency room: Daily, 24 hours
- Handicap Accessible: Handicapped bathrooms, wide doors, elevator
- Payments accepted: Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Insurance accepted: It is the patient's responsibility to check if a provider covers walk-in visits.
- Appointments: Walk-in accepted
- Accreditations/certifications: Board-certified family physicians, pediatricians
- Affiliations: St. John Hospital and Medical Center
- Parking: Free lot
- What makes this community special?: St. John Medical Center in Macomb Township provides the same quality of care as its regional affiliate.
- Specialties: Emergency medicine, Family medicine, Oncology, Radiology, Surgery
- Primary care services: Yes
- House calls: No
- Services: Aquatics, Massage
- Specialties: Orthopedic, Sports medicine