Waldenburg Park stretches across 17 acres of land along 21 Mile Road just east of Romeo Plank. The park is developed and includes a playscape with swings, slides and a jungle gym as well as picnic pavilions, a basketball court, two sand volleyball courts and a walking trail. Restrooms and vending machines are also available on site.
- Fax: 586-992-2999
- Hours: April 15 till the first snowfall; dawn to dusk
- Handicap Accessible: Ramps, handicapped bathrooms
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Features: Picnic pavilions, Picnic tables, Playgrounds
- Services: Food/drink, Restrooms
- Restrictions: No alcohol
- Wi-Fi: None
- Area: 17 acres
- Features: Jungle gym, Slides, Swings
- Facilities (playgrounds): Benches, Restrooms, Tables
- Number of trails: 1
- What is the best time of year and day to explore the trails?: Surrounding woods offer beautiful changing foliage during the fall.