Located off the southwest corner of Card and 21 Mile Road, Walgreens Pharmacy offers everything from photo processing to food to immunization shots and is open 24 hours seven days a week. This store also offers printer cartridge refills, shingles vaccine and diabetes health test. Flu shots are available all day (you can bring a flu shot form in advance) and appointments are not required.
- Hours: Opened 24 hours, Mon-Sun.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Parking: Free lot
- Services: Photo pickup,Open 24 hours,Medication Compounding,Pharmacy drive-thru,Printer cartridge refills,Liquor department,Multiple Sclerosis and Rheumatoid Arthritis Medication Support
- Features: ATM, Beer, Flowers, Food and drink, Greeting cards, Household essentials, Ice, Lottery, Newspapers/magazines, Tobacco products, Toys
- Pharmacy hours: Mon-Fri, 9am-9pm; Sat, 10am-6pm; Sun, 10am-6pm
- Part of a chain: Yes
- 24-hour: Yes